Thursday 28 October 2021

And The Rains Came

 Hello Everyone!

What a strange time we are having weather wise here in Scotland - days upon days of rain and howling wind - even my Border Terrier, Brodie stands at the door with a look on his face which seems to say, "Forget it mate - rather not go out in this!" Actually Brodie neither do I!

What with the miserable days I have spent time indoors knitting and have added hats and scarves for the older child - 


Smart, cable pattern hats in Shetland Wool - very cosy.

Now, I do have two special offers in the shop


Nip over to www.etsy.com/uk/shop/scottishknitwear and see the low price of these cosy winter warming sweaters!


Now sales wise, this year hasn't been nearly so manic as 2020 was but I've had my share of sales - could be better though!!

It's getting close to Christmas so don't be caught out by not purchasing a ready to wear or ordering that special Made-to-Order item in time for the Christmas gift season. 

Now, I'm off to pick up the needles ans start stitching - hope the future has lovely thing in store for you


Sandra

www.etsy.com/uk/shop/scottishknitwear


www.facebook.com/ScottishKnitwearforkidsgrownups


https://twitter.com/ScotKnitter


www.instagram.com/scottishknitwear7104

No comments:

Post a Comment