Tuesday 6 September 2022

A Change In The Air

 Before I started writing this piece, I was staring out of the sitting room window - nothing new in that, one of my favourite pastimes actually! 

I looked at the trees in the garden - an old apple tree which was planted in the 1950s, a rowan tree then  the holly tree, the seeds of which were deposited by the birds in a natural manner.

The light and the atmosphere here in Scotland has changed and has become  mellower than it had a few weeks ago, my trees are beginning to look glorious - my favourite time of year - Autumn has arrived! 


Here at www.etsy.com/uk/shop/scottishknitwear we notice that people are beginning to think of the chillier days to come - oh brrrr - or of Christmas and gradually buying knitted gifts which are very much appreciated in these tough, economic times.



Items for children have been popular, like this cardigan for a little girl

Two little jumpers for two little sisters or....


A cosy autumnal cardigan
                                                        My Favourite Shawl Design (SOLD too)



Other cosy items for toddlers


Baby shawl plus the baby shawl and the baby matching set all off to very happy new owners


Grown Ups seem to be choosing the smaller items such as these fingerless mittens or......


This hat and cowl in pure wool


Most of my customers have come from the colder regions of the US plus Canada but the UK have been very supportive too, but I also sell to the EU countries and Non EU

The adult items can be either purchased ready-to-wear or made-to-order


Many new items will be popped on the website in time for winter so don't delay as things are beginning to move fast - see my website below plus all my Social Media Sites 


Written By Sandra Bean

www.facebook.com/ScottishKnitwearforkidsandgrownups

https://twitter.com/ScotKnitter

www.pinterest,com/ScotKnitter

www.instagram.com/ScotKnitter7104

https://link.ee/scottishknitwear


Enjoy Autumn, inhale the scents of the leaves - kick a bundle of fallen leaves in the air and keep warm in a big, hand knitted snuggly sweater

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sweaters! I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - this has to be my favourite time of the year

      Delete
  2. I love fall and the change in the sun and the cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete