Wednesday 4 April 2018

April In Winter!

Hello! I want to say Spring has sprung, but Scotland is suffering from an overdose of snow......won't complain as it's good for business!

Since we last chatted in March, my sales have been not bad from both my Etsy shop and from Custom Orders.
Knitting wise.....well here is the selection of items done during March!



This is the side view of a ladies wrap in Pure Scottish Aran Wool - a great alternative to a jacket in Spring and cooler Summer Days - you'll see more pictures of this on 



Next I did a woman's slouch hat - this is worked in Scottish Double Knitting Wool in an Autumn shade and can also be found on Etsy



An Infinity Scarf comes next also in 100% Pure Aran Wool from Scotland 



Now for the Small Humans! A wee baby cardigan in brushed yarn which is sooo soft. Now for a little surprise - this cardigan comes with a free baby bonnet  - same colour but in a slightly different pattern - see my Etsy shop for details of such a bargain!



Now these are rather special! Arm Warmers based on an 18th Century design. The yarn for these was sourced by me here in Scotland...the sheep was raised here - it's wool dyed here and spun here - a very authentic looking pair of Arm Warmers

Hope you like the items you see and trot along to my Etsy shop for further details.


Written by Sandra Bean






No comments:

Post a Comment