Sunday 10 June 2018

And Then There was June

Hello! Hope all is well in your world?

Since I saw you last, have been very, very busy - honestly I have! Never had a moment off from the knitting needles - well yes, I did exagerate there a bit.

So - following on from May's blog, two custom knits were completed and here they are




Both these sweaters went off to the USA - and as the red one proved so popular, a second one will be knitted for my Etsy shop  at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ScottishKnitwear



This Cable Knit Chunky Wool, cable design hat and infinity scarf can be worn with the decorative band on the front of the scarf or without for a looser fit. - You can find these in my Etsy shop too!

How about two different shawls/scarves for the girls?



I say -  wow!! This shawl is hand knitted in a Merino/Nylon mix and will definitely be an accessory to wear to impress. The geometric design is  modern and sassy!




A Lace and Stripe design Shawl/Scarf - a good colour to blend in with many other items in your wardrobe - you'll also find these two shawls in my Etsy shop.

Might I say at this point, that all my models are friends, family or someone who was unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place when I needed a model!! 
They are real people like you!


Pop along to https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ScottishKnitwear - see the items in detail and hopefully, you'll love them as much as I do x




Written by Sandra Bean








No comments:

Post a Comment