Sunday 9 June 2019

Reach For The Chocolate!

Good Morning to you!

I can't believe we are in the middle of the year already - if anyone is interested I calculated there is 198 days to go until Christmas - just so's you know.

I added two new items to
https:scottishknitwearforkidsandgrownups.co.uk and

https:scottishknitwearforkidsandgrownups.com  this month.

The first is a pink, soft and lovely dusky pink, women's cowl neck sweater with a cable design

I made the neckline wide and reaching from shoulder to shoulder to give the jumper a touch of 1950's glamour. When you visit the websites you will see that you can Custom Order this item in your size and colour choice from the colours available. I have had one Custom order for it already and here is the order being knitted up
The buyer chose the colour Atlantic - and it does look like spots of light blue /white on the oceon.

Now! Here we go with the chocolate bit!


This little model was doing so well modelling this little hand knitted hoodie for a 4-5 year old . As any top model will tell you, modelling can be pretty boring and when you are a wee tot - even more boring.
Halfway through the session, my little diva ran away down the garden with me and her mum in hot pursuit! She ran into her dad's shed and we managed to get a quick photo in there so we could finish the session quickly.

It  was mum to the rescue with White Chocolate Drops and the promise of a trip to the swing park later that finally did the trick so....note to self - when you work with little humans - always have a supply of chocolate in the handbag!

You must admit though, the wee model did a marvellous job in the end and is a wee charmer

The model who did the cowl neck jumper did not receive chocolate!!


Written by Sandra Bean - you ca also follow me on

https://www.facebook.com/ScottishKnitwearforkidsandgrownups

https://twitter.com/ScotKnitter

www.pinterest.com/ScotKnitter

www.instagram.com/scottishknitwear7104


You are very welcome to visit my sites and see my day to day chat.

Take care out there 'til I write again,

Sandra x

1 comment: