Wednesday 21 August 2019

A Window Into My World

It's been  funny month up here in Scotland. We seem to have gone from high summer to early Autumn in  fast eye blink!

The rowans are bright red, the jackdaws (cheeky little blighters) have pecked the apples on the tree and, somehow, the atmosphere has changed - all very much the start of the Autumn.

Someone was daft enough to suggest to me I had a nice big craft room and lots of pigeon holes for my yarns similar to what you see in yarn shops so - do you really want to see where my workspace - watch the video I put a longer version on my Twitter page at https://twitter.com/ScotKnitter and it went down rather well - ach, no - jist  wee exageration there!

So, as I said it is a wee bit Autumnal here so an Aran jacket with a hood was finished off for an age 4 - 5 years so I popped it on this little model - didn't she do a grand job?
You'll find this little number in www.scottishknitwearforkidsandgrownups.com which is my Etsy shop or my new website at scottishknitwear.patternbyetsy.com - it can also be Custom Knit in your size and colour choice as there is a great variety of colours on a chart that I have also popped on the websites - spoiling you eh?

Did I mention that I have a shop too on my Facebook page? No? That's not like me to forget tsk tsk - you'll find it at https://www.facebook.com/ScottishKnitwearforkidsandgrownups - go have  browse and if there is anything you like just click on the website address or just on the "Shop Now" button.

My little favourite on the month is this little Cerise Baby Cardigan to fit age 9-12 months
Much cuteness and find much cuteness on any of the websites or in the Facebook shop or on my Pinterest page at  www.pinterest.com/ScotKnitter

Now, I ask you, if you live outwith Scotland and think your ancestors came from Scotland but you're not sure what part, here is a map of Scotland and the lands owned by the various clans - hope you find it informative and interesting


Hope you enjoyed the reading of this blog and will catch up with you soon

Written by Sandra Bean
Scottish Knitwear For Kids And Grown Ups



1 comment:

  1. I love your voice, Sandra. Great work space. I always enjoy having something nice on TV if I am drawing. xx

    ReplyDelete