Sunday 20 January 2019

A Chill Wind Blows In Scotland

Hello to you!

I have been busy since last time I posted a blog. Really, have stayed as far away from the cold as possible and did a bit of knitting and I hope you've noticed the new banner at the top of my page and the new logo - if not.....nip back and have a wee look and let me know what you think. The logo and the banner may be new, but you can expect the same high quality knitwear from   scottishknitwearforkidsandgrownups.co.uk

Now, I have been busy with children's cosy items. I know Winter is dragging on, but here I think the worst of Winter is yet to come and in parts of Europe and the US - they need snow shovels to get out of the house

I've also been busy finishing of Custom Orders for Men's jumpers and Cardigans since last we met but for now, here is a small selection of the latest items on scottishknitwearforkidsandgrownups.co.uk



A Hand Knitted Pure Scottish Aran Cardigan with Leather Buttons to fasten


Knitted in a Chunky Acrylic Yarn for easy care, this little jacket is worked in a shade of Heather and has  six heart shaped, ice chip buttons to fasten. The little hat has two pom pom's and If I have to say so myself will look so warm, smart and fashionable on a little girl aged 2 - 3 years


Another Hand Knitted Chunky Jacket for a little lad aged 4 - 5 years. Cobalt Blue With 6 buttons to fasten and buttons on wrist bands and on lower edge of jacket for a smart look



Two ways to wear this warm bright and very versatile cowl - wear it around the shoulders to look good with a jumper - wear it under your coat or wrap it over your head on a cold day. Worked using three strands of double knitting yarn twisted together - knitted in raspberry, light green and gold


Lastly, a hand knitted jacket with hood and two pockets and a Cable Knit design - all to fit age 4 - 5 years 

All these items and many more are available on my website and the other selling sites below 

Now, must dash, something waiting patiently on the needles for me to pick it up and get on with it!

Written by Sandra Bean









If you wish to contact me via e-mail  - scottishknitwear@btinternet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment