Sunday 30 December 2018

Last Blog Of The Year!

Well Hello!

It's nearly the end of the year and I thought I'd pop in to say hello!
You will be pleased to hear this is not a big blog this evening - it's the season of goodwill and I have a lot of goodwill to a glass of white wine that is at my elbow awaiting me finishing this!

Exciting news this time though - I now have my own website

scottishknitwearforkidsandgrownups.co.uk and even if I say so myself, I think it's going to be a good one!

Nip over and have a wee look!

I had a very busy time leading up to Christmas - so many Custom Knits were ordered for Christmas  - it really was the year of the Custom Knit - these orders came from my Etsy site at scottishknitwearforkidsandgrownups.com

I also started selling on Folksy - another site address coming up here (sorry)
https://www.folksy.com/shops/ScottishKnitwear - this is also a fledgling site.

Now you may say with these two places to sell from, why does she need another personal website?
You see, I realised not everyone is on Etsy or Folksy - some people just enjoy looking at websites without having to join a group or check in as a guest so.......that's my excuse for having another site!

I have popped two new items on to all 3 sites - the first is :-

This beauty is knitted to fit a little boy, age 2 - 3 years - if you like it, go and have a look at any site


This has been knitted in Pure Scottish Aran Knitwear - a cardigan for a woman in the colour of Sandstone and sporting 7 Leather buttons to fasten - pure classic cardigan

All that's left is for me to wish you a very Happy New Year  - may 2019 bring you happiness and prosperity x


Written by
Sandra Bean

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With these Scottish knitwear, kids won't be feeling cold during winter days. Buy more trendy wholesale kids knitwear at https://www.kiskissing.com/wholesale-kids-knitwear.html

    ReplyDelete