Tuesday 25 May 2021

A QUICK CATCH UP

 Hello! I can't believe I haven't written a blog since 2019! Did you miss me??? Ummm let's leave that question for now.

With the lockdowns of 2020 and shops being closed, like most online sellers, I had a bumper year of knitting sales - I actually had to "persuade" my sisters to help me with orders - well perhaps persuade is not the word but I'm sure they enjoyed helping me!

2021 has followed a more normal pattern - busy in January and February but  now trailing off during late spring and will be so in to summer then - hopefully- picking up in early autumn. 

My orders just now are from shops who are ordering Shetland Wool sweaters for their winter stock.


On my website - www.etsy.com/uk/shop/scottishknitwear you'll see that I have added a great selection of 
ready to wear children's hand knitted Jumpers and Cardigans - worked in either a blend of wool with acrylic or less expensive all acrylic hand knits with cable patterns - here are one or two to for your perusal

This little beauty fits age 2 - 3 years - and is in the cosy shade of Raspberry Pink

Again, age 2 - 3 years in Teal Blue with two deep pockets to keep precious "stuff" in!


For pretty princesses, this peach coloured hooded jacket fits 18 months to 2 years and will be so much admired.





The menfolk haven't been forgotten about either - jumpers and cardigans made to order in a wide variety of colours and knitted to your size requirements

You can see Scottish Knitwear For Kids And Grownups  also on 





www.etsy.com/uk/shop/scottishknitwear



Feel free to pop over to any of the sites - like, follow, browse or message me if you have any questions


Written by Sandra Bean





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sweaters! So glad you are getting so many sales! The raspberry one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete