Saturday 10 July 2021

SOON BE AUTUMN!

I have a confession to make....are you ready for this??  I DON'T LIKE SUMMER!  There, got it said at last! I'm more of an Autumn bird - you know, golden leaves, cosy log fires and no sport on the TV!


The one good thing about the summer sport on TV is that while my hubby is glued to the screen, I can sit in a chair, quite happily ignored by the other half - just sitting there in my own world with knitting needles clicking out their soothing sound.


I have been quite busy selling items as well as kitting them - two orders have come in for this sweater from the same customer in Norfolk, England

in the colours Cobalt Blue and Rust. then  I knitted this pair of fingerless mitts in Shetland wool, listed them on my Etsy website www.etsy.com/uk/shop/scottishknitwear and they sold very, very quickly - good eh??  
Now, last year, or was it the year before perhaps -  I had an order from a shop in Utah USA for 5 x long line hooded coats - so this year I was so pleased to receive an order for another 3! The pink one has been done so still two to be done - one in cream and one in white.
Enough now of the orders - can I let you see 3 little jumpers that are ready to purchase from the website?


These are little beauties! The rust one fits age 3 - 4 years, The silver grey fits age 1 - 2 years and the old
gold one fits age 2 - 3 years - nip over to the website and have a good browse!

Can't remember if I showed you my hat's and scarves - but here is a wee selection of quality wool warmers for Autumn


Hats and Cowls in Pure Wool - another three reasons to look at what's on offer on my Etsy website

Want to see what else is for sale? 


Hand Knitted Long Line Hooded Jacket in Pure Shetland Wool - look at the deep pockets here 

So - that's a wee catch up of things - will be back in touch soon so until then, take care out there




Sandra Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment