Sunday 29 August 2021

Summer's End - Hello Autumn!

 The weather is changing - much cooler here in Scotland.

Have to say though I love Autumn -the colours and the smell of the leaves- nothing can beat a walk in Autumn 

Picture yourself walking up this path - possibly tripping over something because you are too busy gazing at the beauty around you - I do this frequently!


Knitting wise, things are beginning to pick up with the change in weather


Custom Order's have come in for copies of the little jacket in Royal Blue and the Autumn Ruse jumper in this colour but both in larger sizes from a customer on the Orkney Islands, just off the North Coast of Scotland.
This little neutral gender sweater has been added to the store as a made-to-order item and a customer  as asked for it in Raspberry pink. 



The Sand Gold jumper above is just being finished off in an age 3 - 4 years and......

This little cardigan will soon be on it's way to it's new owner!

Other exciting bit is you can now see me on scottishknitwearforkidsandgrownups.net

Decided to have another string to my bow!!

This little blue jumper sold just on Friday plus a Custom Order for it in this colour in a larger size came in from Wales so this has just been returned on to my Etsy shop www.etsy.com/uk/shop/scottishknitwear

Also on www.etsy.com/uk/shop/scottishknitwear you'll find a special offer of this little neutral gender jumper
for the price of £13 - loose fit age 2 - 3 years

This beautiful oval shaped, lace design hand knitted baby blanket was recently added - ideal bay shower gift - it drapes so well and is really rather special


Not many adult jumpers ordered yet which worries me as people are disappointed every year as they are ordered too late for Christmas dispatch

If you want to see more of what I do visit:-



www.facebook.com/ScottishKnitwearforkidsandgrownups (nip over and like the page or comment on my posts - this keep my page alive and it is good for my moral!!)


www.pinterest.com/scotknitter

www.instagram.com/scottishknitwear7104


Think I've caught up with everything - so keep well and take care 'til the next chat up



Written by Sandra Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment