Monday 3 December 2018

I'm Back!

Hello and sorry not to have been around much but just been busy!

Since I last met you, I have been to Craft Fairs - sold lots of stuff!
Have knitted more Custom Orders than I could shake a stick at and have started another shop on Folksy - still filling up this shop, but you'll see me on

https://www.folksy.com/shops/ScottishKnitwear

If you are full of good cheer - nip over and have a wee look!

Because I've been so busy with Custom Orders, only one new item in my shops
A Hand Knitted Child's Hooded Jacket to fit age 4 - 5 years but can be Custom Knit to your choice of colour and size!

A photograph of a work in progress
a man's Pure Aran Wool, Cardigan in Black - you'll see the original cardigan is still for sale in my shops in grey.
Lastly, a picture of part of my stall taken two weeks ago at Traquair House near Innerleithen, Scottish Borders

Told you I had been busy!

Written by Sandra Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment